Clinical Excellence Awards
Nominations for the 2023 BUMG Clinical Excellence Awards are now open. The Deadline to submit a nomination is 3/15/23.
Click here to submit a nomination.
The BUMG Clinical Excellence Awards annually honor members who have made exceptional contributions to our clinical mission and who have exemplified our core values through outstanding clinical work. Recipients will become members of the BUMG Clinical Excellence Society.
- Nominations for 2023 BUMG Clinical Excellence Awards open February 15th, 2023 and close March 15, 2023
Awards will be given to honor accomplishments in the four categories listed below.
Advanced Practice Provider Excellence Award
Given to an Advanced Practice Provider (APP) who demonstrates excellence in collaboration and has made noteworthy contributions to promote patient wellness.
New Faculty Excellence Award
Given to a new clinician who demonstrates clinical excellence and has made exceptional contributions to the clinical mission of the organization during his/her first three years of service.
Excellence in Care Award
Given to an early or mid-career clinician who demonstrates clinical excellence and is an exceptional role model for applying the BUMG core values in his/her clinical work.
Excellence in Leadership Award
Given to a clinician who demonstrates exceptional clinical leadership, embodies the BUMG core values, and has made noteworthy contributions to enhancing clinical infrastructure and/or supporting excellence in patient care.
- Selection Committee will contact references provided for additional support and may contact nominee’s Chair or Section Chief to confirm his/her support.
- Selection Committee will convene in early summer to select recipients.
- Selection Committee reserves the right not to select a recipient or to select multiple recipients.
- Award recipients will be notified in advance and recognized at the BUMG Awards ceremony in the fall.
- Recipients will become members of the BUMG Clinical Excellence Society. Continued membership in the Society is contingent upon remaining in good standing as a clinician.