Human Resources and Benefits
Human Resources services for members of the Boston University Medical Group (BUMG) are administered by Boston University Human Resources department. This page is designed to provide you with key information and navigation.
BU HR Service Center
The BU HR Service Center is a main point of contact to direct your HR-related questions.
- BU HR Phone: 617-353-2380
- BU HR E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits are provided through BU and per the BUMG Personnel Policy*. Click for a summary of employee benefits.
- For a listing of COVID-19 resources for BUMG faculty, please click here.
- Note: Backup care offerings available through Bright Horizons and Care.com are not mutually exclusive.
- Holidays Observed
- Sick Leave
- Military Leave
- Jury Duty
- Paid Family and Medical Leave
- Adoption and Surrogacy Benefit
- Lactation Support Benefit
- Other BUMG Benefits
Frequently Asked Questions
To review HR FAQs, please click here
BU HR Key Links
Home page – http://www.bu.edu/hr/
BUMG Paid Family and Medical Leave – https://www.bu.edu/hr/for-bu-medical-group-providers/
BU Works for Employee Self Service – https://www.bu.edu/buworkscentral/
Life & Career Events – http://www.bu.edu/hr/life-career-events/