Excellence in Care Award
This award is given annually by the Boston University Medical Group to an early or mid-career clinician (1-15 years in practice) who demonstrates clinical excellence and is an exceptional role model for applying the BUMG core values in his/her clinical work. Award recipient will be designated as a member of the BUMG Clinical Excellence Society. There are no restrictions on who may submit a nomination.
- Early-career and mid-career clinicians only (1-15 years in practice)
- BUMG members with minimum one year of service
- Chairs are not eligible
Recipients display the following characteristics in both patient care and care team interactions:
- Exceptional medical knowledge and clinical acumen
- Exemplary relationships with both patients and clinical staff
- Unwavering commitment to care for all patients at all times
Recipients are exceptional role models who embody the following BUMG core values in their clinical work:
- Citizenship (including mentoring of trainees)
- Promotes Health Equity
Instructions for Nominator:
Please prepare a letter of nomination that addresses how the nominee meets the criteria for this award.