Student Support Services
The program faculty has an organized advising program to support and mentor students in a variety of ways, including:
- Professional development
- Career guidance and planning
- Providing recommendations
- Alumni support and networking
There are a variety of student support services throughout the greater Boston University community:
- The Office of Disability
- Educational Resource Center
- Student Counseling Center
- Student Health Services
- International Students Scholars Office
Barbara Attianese is the Housing Resources Manager/Senior Financial Aid Advisor here on the medical campus. Please contact her for any question or information regarding securing housing for the students on medical campus.
Learn more about BU Off-Campus Services and how to create an off-campus account.