Student Financial Services
Student Financial Services (SFS) provides students with tools and guidance to manage financial aid while at Boston University Medical Campus (BUMC) as well as the resources to be financially successful upon graduation. Financial aid is offered each academic year and you must re-apply annually to be considered eligible to receive aid.
Graduate Medical Sciences students should reach out to them at: email@example.com
Walk-In Office Hours
SFS is offering walk-in hours every Tuesday between 9am and 12:30pm. Stop by and ask any questions that you may have. Join the virtual walk-in office hours via Zoom here.
- +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
- +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
- +1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
- +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
- +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
- +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
- Meeting ID: 992 2709 5580
- Passcode: 841078
*Please note: the walk-ins are limited to 20 minutes per students.