Applicant Dates and What to Expect
Rolling Admissions Information
- Application Open Date: September
- Application Close Date: when all seats are full (generally mid-August).
- Please note: We do not admit students for a January start date; all students begin in the fall semester.
- We encourage all motivated applicants to submit their application prior to June 1.
- There is no deadline to submit supplemental materials to your application. Please include these in a PDF emailed to email@example.com.
What to Expect
- We will send you an email notification when we have determined your application to be complete and all materials have been received.
- For applicants submitting recommendations through an external source ONLY, you will receive notification that your letters have been received.
- The Admissions Committee will begin extending offers to applicants no earlier than February 14.
- The Committee will continue extending offers through August or until the class is full.
- Early application does not guarantee early decision.
- It is nearly impossible for the Committee to provide a decision timeline to inquiring applicants.
- If we decide to award you merit aid, the notification will be included in your acceptance letter.