We are glad you are interested in applying to the program, and excited to receive your application! Please read the information below before applying through the online application portal.
In addition to completing the MS in Clinical Research program’s online application, prospective students must also submit:
- Non-refundable $95.00 application fee.
- Official transcript from each college or university attended. Students must complete a baccalaureate degree prior to entry into the program.
- Official TOEFL scores (for applicants from countries where English is not the language of instruction). If an international student has already obtained a degree in the United States, this requirement is waived.
- Three letters of recommendation from individuals who can attest to the likelihood of your academic and career success
- Written personal statement that describes your qualifications and objectives for the program
Note that the GRE is not required for applicants with graduate level degrees including masters and doctoral degrees or for international bachelor of medicine degrees such as the MBBS. If other applicants wish to apply to waive the GRE, they should contact Dr. Janice Weinberg (email@example.com) for additional requirements.
The Clinical Research programs offer rolling admissions and review applications throughout the year. We strongly encourage students to apply early, as we accept students only until slots for the new academic year are filled. We accept applications for spring, 2020 through December, 2019.
Application review deadlines for fall, 2020:
First priority deadline: January 5, 2020
Second priority deadline: March 1, 2020
Applicants should adhere to the requirements for all applications to the Division of Graduate Medical Sciences. New prospective students who are applying as “non-degree” are required to complete the standard application.
Useful Admissions Links:
- How to Apply
- Tuition, Fees, and Financial Aid
- Housing Resources
- Health Insurance
- MSCR Frequently Asked Questions
- Top 10 Reasons to Choose GMS
Please contact the Assistant Director, Stacey Hess Pino, at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. We hope to hear from you soon!