We are glad you are interested in applying to the program, and excited to receive your application! Please read the information below before applying through the online application portal.
In addition to completing the MS in Clinical Research program’s online application, prospective students must also submit:
- Non-refundable $95.00 application fee.
- Official transcript from each college or university attended. Students must complete a baccalaureate degree prior to entry into the program.
- CHANGES FOR 2020 ADMISSIONS: BU will temporarily accept the online Duolingo English proficiency exam for Fall 2020 admissions to accommodate those applicants unable to take the TOEFL/IELTS tests due to lack of access to exam centers. More information on the test can be found here. [Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or IELTS results must be submitted for applicants who received their degrees in a non-English-speaking country. This requirement is waived only if you have received, or expect to receive, an undergraduate or graduate degree from a college or university in any of the following countries prior to enrollment in GMS: the United States of America, Canada, the United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, or Ireland. This waiver does not include undergraduate or graduate degrees earned from an institution in a country listed above while enrolled in a “dual degree” program with an institution in another country. Studying in the medium of English in a country other than the ones previously listed or studying as an exchange student in an English-speaking country without completing a degree program is not sufficient to waive the English proficiency requirement. The minimum score range requirement for TOEFL is 90-100,depending on the program, with a minimum of 20 in each section.]
- If an international student has already obtained a degree in the United States or has obtained their degree in English, this requirement can be waived.
- Three letters of recommendation from individuals who can attest to the likelihood of your academic and career success
- Written personal statement that describes your qualifications and objectives for the program
GRE Requirement: The Clinical Research program is waiving the GRE requirement for the remainder of the fall 2020 cycle due to difficulties in accessing the exam. If you have already taken the exam and wish to submit scores, please do so. However no applicant will be penalized for not having GRE test scores in their application.
The Clinical Research programs offer rolling admissions and review applications throughout the year. We strongly encourage students to apply early, as we accept students only until slots for the new academic year are filled. For
– Domestic applicants, we accept applications for Spring, 2020 through December, 2019.
– International applicants, Final deadlines for international students are October 31 for Spring admission and June 30 for Fall admission.
Application review deadlines for Fall, 2020:
First priority deadline: January 5, 2020
Second priority deadline: March 1, 2020
Applicants should adhere to the requirements for all applications to the Division of Graduate Medical Sciences. New prospective students who are applying as “non-degree” are required to complete the standard application.
Useful Admissions Links:
- How to Apply
- Tuition, Fees, and Financial Aid
- Housing Resources
- Health Insurance
- MSCR Frequently Asked Questions
- Top 10 Reasons to Choose GMS
Please contact the Assistant Director, Stacey Hess Pino, at email@example.com with any questions. We hope to hear from you soon!