The BUMC Housing Resource Office helps students find a place to live in the Boston and surrounding areas. Our staff will help you through the entire housing process, and can also help you resolve any issues you may have getting settled in Boston or working through any roommate or landlord conflicts.
2023-24 Housing Information
- 2023-2024 Housing Reference Sheet from OHR
- Housing Flyer
- All About Renting in Boston Presentation 2023 (watch live presentation here)
- BUMC Housing Resource Office
- BU Off-Campus Housing Services
- GMS Housing Video with Student Tips
To investigate listings for off-campus apartments in the Greater Boston area, please log into BU Off-Campus Housing Services. All students should familiarize themselves with Tenant’s Rights prior to signing a lease. Additionally, BU Real Estate offers BU apartments to graduate students, faculty and staff. For information regarding available apartments on the Charles River Campus, please call BU Real Estate at 617-353-4101.