MAMS Admissions Events
The BU MAMS Program provides many opportunities for students to visit campus, learn more about the program, and receive feedback on their eligibility for admission. Below is a list of upcoming events and information sessions that prospective students are encouraged to attend. Please note that none of these events are required for admission to the program but instead serve as a chance for potential new students to meet with staff and learn more about the MAMS program.
Attend an Open House
Previously held: January 26th, 2018
More information forthcoming regarding future dates.
Mini Information Sessions
We will hold mini info sessions on:
- Friday, February 23rd from 4-5 PM
- Friday, March 9th from 4-5 PM
- Friday, March 23rd from 4-5 PM
Sign up here!
These informal mini info sessions simulate our larger open house events but provide a smaller setting for students to learn more about the program and speak with current students. We reserve these sessions for students who have already submitted their applications as information here goes beyond just typical admissions requirements. Please note that each session can only accommodate a maximum of 10 students.
Facebook Live Q&A
This event will feature a live Facebook Q&A session with program staff and students. This is a great opportunity for applicants who are live out-of-state and want to learn more about our program from first and second years students, as well as program staff. Like our Facebook page to learn more about upcoming events!
Schedule a Campus Visit:
- Meet the Admissions Staff: Our Admissions Staff is available for a brief, informational meeting. Please note, this will not impact the review of your application. We can answer any questions you have and provide you with materials on our programs.
- Tour Campus: After meeting with Admissions Staff, take advantage of the opportunity to attend a tour of the BU Medical Campus with a current MAMS student. The tour will include a walk through of discussion classrooms, lecture halls, the library and testing center, and cafeteria. This is a great chance to speak with a current student about their experiences in the MAMS program and gain insight on student life as as a BU graduate student.
To schedule a campus visit, please complete this form.
Directions & Parking Information
The MAMS Program is located in Boston’s historic South End neighborhood. The BU Medical Campus is accessible by MBTA, the BU Shuttle, and by car. For detailed directions and parking information, please visit the BUMC website.