The program offers rolling admission for Fall (September) matriculation and for Spring (January) matriculation, with a suggested April 1 deadline for Fall admission and November 1 deadline for Spring admission. The requirements for admission to the Master of Science in Bioimaging consist of:
- A bachelor’s degree in the basic, biological, physical, computer or social-behavioral sciences from an accredited university
- A recommended minimum GPA of 3.0
- Submission of results from either the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) or Medical College Admission Test (MCAT)
- test scores should be sent directly to the Division of Graduate Medical Sciences from the testing center: the GRE/TOEFL number is 3087
- A completed application consisting of:
- the completed school and department copies
- a personal statement
- three letters of reference
- official transcripts from each college or university attended
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) is required for applicants whose native language is not English. The TOEFL number is 3087.
Further information can be found on the Division of Graduate Medical Sciences website.
Apply now online!
Financial Aid and Student Loans:
Student Support Services:
The Division of Graduate Medical Sciences has an organized program to assist in thesis research, career guidance and recommendations.