REDO THIS PAGE WITH ANCHORS
- Can I complete the MACI program in 1 year and what are the requirements for admission?
- Is it possible to complete the practicum and thesis after I finish the 32-credit course requirement?
- How many credits must part-time students register for each semester?
- I completed a course required in Boston University’s MACI program at another institution. Do I need to take it again?
- How many courses can a student take at the School of Public Health or another Boston University Department that will count towards the MACI program?
- Can I use my practicum as credits toward the 32 credits necessary to complete my degree?
- If a student registers for directed study or practicum would it count toward the 8 course requirement?
- Is there a dual MACI/MPH program?
- What are the career paths for MACI graduates?
- I work full-time. When are your courses offered?
- I have specific research interests. Can I tailor the MACI program toward these interests?
- I would like to learn more about the field of clinical investigation and career opportunities in this area? What do you suggest?
- Am I eligible to take a certification exam after completion of the MACI program?