Eligibility for Admission
The BU Healthcare Emergency Management program offers rolling admissions with the following deadlines:
- Applications for Fall must be completed no later than July 31
- Applications for Spring must completed by November 1
- Have a baccalaureate degree in one of the following fields from an accredited university:
- public health
- emergency management
- natural science
- criminal justice
- fire science
- registered nurses
- management science
- Demonstrate an interest or background in healthcare emergency management
Our admissions committee carefully reviews each component of your application to the BU Healthcare Emergency Management program. While we do consider GRE scores and GPA, these qualifications are not reviewed in isolation. We are careful to consider your entire application package as a comprehensive representation of your credentials.
Prospective Student Resources:
Come visit us at an Open House!
- October 24, 2023 at 1:00 pm
- November 21, 2023 at 10:00 am
Please RSVP to Patty Jones at email@example.com or at 617-358-9792. We are also happy to set up a one on one meeting.