We are extremely proud that virtually all our students have completed the program, and have either gone on to further graduate training or, within three to five months of graduating, have gotten a job related to their training.
To illustrate the kinds of things you can do with your MACCP degree, check out what our graduates have gone on to do:
Further Graduate Training
Master of Public Health Programs
- MPH in Healthcare Management, Emory University
- MPH, University of South Florida
Doctoral Programs in Anthropology
- Anthropology Department, and Population Studies and Training Center, Brown University
- Anthropology Department, Boston University
- Anthropology Department, University of California Los Angeles.
- Anthropology Department, University of Connecticut.
- Applied Anthropology Program, University of South Florida
Doctoral Programs in Other Fields
- History Department, Georgetown University
- Religion Department, Boston University.
- Sociology Department, University of California San Francisco
- Population Health, in the Department of Health Sciences at the Bouvé College of Health Sciences at Northeastern University
- Doctor of Health Sciences (D.H.Sc.) in Healthcare Management, Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences.
Clinical Doctoral Programs
- Masters Direct Entry/Doctorate Program, School of Nursing, Columbia University
- University of Kansas School of Medicine
- Ross University Medical School, Bridgetown, Barbados/Miramar, FL
- Associate Director, Basis Research.
- Associate in Innovation Research, HITLAB Healthcare Innovation Research Lab
- Clinical Research Coordinator, Clinical Research Advantage, Colorado Spring, CO
- Clinical Research Regulatory Manager, and later, Clinical Trials Manager, Hepatology and GI Department, University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus
- Co-Investigator and Interviewer, Boston Medical Center
- Director of Public Health Research – USF Health BRIDGE Healthcare Clinic, Tampa, FL
- Health Care Research Programs Coordinator, Boston University School of Medicine
- Oncology Clinical Research Associate (Research Monitor), University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus
- Qualitative Health Science Researcher, Boston Clinical Research Institute.
- Qualitative Methods Specialist, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center.
- Qualitative Research Associate, New England Research Institutes, Inc. (NERI)
- Senior Research Associate, Adelphi Values
- Senior Research Coordinator, Endpoint Outcomes.
- Senior Research Manager, Lieberman Research Worldwide
- Social Science Program Specialist at U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, Greater Boston Area
- Research Assistant, Center of Excellence in Health Innovation, University of New England.
- Research Technician, Boston Medical Center
Project & Program Management
- Clinical Project Manager, Quintiles (now ICVIA)
- Health Science Specialist and Project Coordinator at the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- Program Coordinator, Boston Public Health Commission, administering 12 Part-A Ryan White subcontracts.
- Program Specialist, Medicare Risk Adjustment
- Project Coordinator, Boston University School of Public Health
- Program Coordinator for the Office of Health Equity & Inclusion at Boston Children’s Hospital, Allston, MA
- Project Coordinator, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- Project Manager, Prolific Business Group (PLC)
- Project Officer, National Center for Women and Children’s Health, China CDC, Chaoyang District, Beijing, China
- Research Project Coordinator at Boston University School of Public Health
- Consultant, Senior Health Care Consultant, and then Manager in the Health Care Provider Consulting Practice of Cognizant
- Independent Consultant providing services as a Qualitative Consumer Insights Professional
- Marketing Consultant, Syria Relief and Development.
- Patient Advocacy Consultant & Researcher, Tallahassee, FL
- Senior Analyst, Life Sciences Consultant, Quintiles (now ICVIA)
- Senior Consultant, Cognizant
- Senior Experience Analyst, frog, a global design and strategy firm
- Senior Product Manager in Product & Innovation, Health TranZform at TriZetto Provider Solutions, a branch of Cognizant
Health Promotion Leadership
- Community Case Manager at Howard Center, Burlington, VT
- Field Interviewer/HIV Tester for the AIDS Action Committee at Fenway Community Health Center in Boston
- Health Promotion Specialist, Lawrence-Douglas County Health Department, Lawrence, Kansas
- Outreach and Communications Coordinator, Greater Portland Health (formerly Portland Community Health Center, Portland, Maine)
- Program Associate, Medical Affairs, Commonwealth Care Alliance
- Tobacco Education and Treatment Specialist, Institute for Health and Recovery, Inc.
- Tobacco Free Wyandotte Coordinator, Wyandotte County Health Department, Kansas City, Kansas
- Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality (CPHQ)
- Manager of Clinical Operations, Emory Healthcare in Atlanta, Georgia
- Medicare Risk Adjustment Director
- Student Health Services Operations Director, and Staff Council Administrator, University of Vermont
Digital Research and Social Media Marketing
- Digital and Social Strategy at Syneos Health (Previously INC Research/inVentiv Health)
- Content Strategist Manager, The Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Qualitative Analyst at Escalent, Allston, MA
- Special Partnerships and Logistics Coordinator, United Nations
- Intern Director at ALA California Girls State Alumnae Foundation (CAGSAF)
Career Track Comparison Charts
Following Graduation & Where They Are Now