||BUMC IT provides centralized technology support (software, hardware, and account services) to most members of the Medical Campus community, including the Chobanian & Avedisian School of Medicine, the School of Public Health and Administrative units, via phone, e-mail, and our walk-in location.
||Faculty, Staff, Researchers, Departments
||The BUMC IT Service Desk is a centralized resource located on the Medical Campus, offering phone, e-mail and in-person support to meet the technology support needs of the BUMC community. BUMC IT will make sure your system is safe, secure, and up-to-date.
- Centralized technology support
- Help selecting and purchasing new equipment; System migrations from older operating systems
- Assistance with the BU network and services, including support for network printers
- Software support for a variety of Mac and Windows operating systems and applications
- Manufacturer authorized warranty repair services for approved computers
- E-waste recycling and consultation
- Assistance with your BU login name and Kerberos password
- Presence at BUMC or membership in a BUMC group
- BU-owned computer/device or computer/device used for BU business
||Hours: 8:30-5:00 Monday-Friday, closed University holidays