BU COVID-19 Information
GMS Coronavirus Information
- January Public Health Reminders (January 12, 2023)
- Symptomatic Testing Available at CRC and MED Campuses
- Important Health Information — Fall 2022 (August 11, 2022)
- BU Keeps Existing COVID Protocols for Fall, Adds Monkeypox Measures (August 10, 2022)
- Boston University Medical Campus Announcement (August 9, 2022)
COVID-19 Numbers Increasing – With the start of the new academic year at BUSM, we have seen a recent increase in COVID-19 cases within our program. We are reaching out in an abundance of caution to ask that our community please remain vigilant. Until the number of cases drop, mask use in the classrooms and small group discussions is very strongly advised, as well as common areas around the school. In addition, wear a mask in crowded places and around others who may be at risk for severe disease, practice hand hygiene, and adhere to all other BU health and safety guidelines. Please monitor carefully for symptoms of COVID-19 and do a home test or schedule an additional test if any symptoms develop. If you test positive, please review isolation guidance on the SHS website. Faculty and staff should visit Occupational Health.
- Important COVID-19 Protocol Reminders (May 23, 2022)
- Management of COVID-19 for students as of May 2022 is handled through Student Health Services. Please visit their COVID-19 page for resources and information.
- Contact Student Health Services with any medical questions related to COVID-19 617-353-3575 or use Patient Connect
- If you have symptoms and/or want to make an appointment please use Patient Connect.
- Testing is still available for students experiencing COVID-like symptoms. Information can be found here.
Faculty and staff
- Occupational Health is not dedicated to COVID-19 case management as of May 25, 2022. Please reach out to them with any concerns.
- Contact Occupational Health Center at 617-353-6630 for all COVID-19 related questions on weekdays from 9am-5pm.
- Contact Human Resources at 617-353-2380 or email@example.com on weekdays from 9am-5pm for all work-related, nonmedical COVID-19 related questions
- If you are experiencing symptoms, please see Occupational Health for more information on Self-Monitoring, Testing and Contract Tracing.