Graduate school is time of intense investment in intellectual capital and personal growth. This endeavor sometimes comes at the sacrifice of finances that allow for other choices, especially maintaining a healthy lifestyle and diet.
We are working to meet the needs of GMS students and post-doctoral trainees by providing the following additional resources as part of our Making Ends Meet Initiative:
- Healthier meals served on campus (for seminars, student group event or campus-wide events)
- Launching the GMS Community Cupboard, a GMS Pilot Project from the “Making Ends Meet” Initiative, stocked with non-perishable goods and personal hygiene items. Our Community Cupboard is currently only open on request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Providing healthy cooking tips and seminars on living on a budget as part of our Student Growth & Learning initiative.
- Hot breakfast before final exams
- Raising awareness to affordable resources at BU and BMC and locally in the Boston / South End area.