Wellness & Your Health
- GMS – Your Health is Important
- Graduate Student Support Group, meets Wednesdays from 5:00-5:50pm; call 617-353-3569 to join
- Behavioral Health Services
- Wellbeing Project Resources
- SHS Tips for Managing Anxiety
- How to keep moving wherever you are – Fitness & Recreation Center (FitRec)
- See the GMS Wellness Webpage
- SHS Virtual Workshops
- Having Food Insecurity Issues? Email email@example.com for an appointment to visit Our Community Cupboard
- Having Financial Insecurity Issues – Complete the emergency funding form on the Student Financial Services page.
- Struggling with housing as a result of the pandemic? If you are in need of emergency housing complete this BU Real Estate request form or call BU Real Estate at 617-353-4101.
- Registration & Compliance Waiver for GMS students due to COVID-19. See Fall Registration
- There will be no changes to GMS grading policies for the spring 2020 semester
Questions / Concerns
Support COVID-19 patients
- Livestream: “Coronavirus and the Future of Infectious Disease” April 2 from 2:00-3:00
- Politics, Health and Coronavirus, April 2, from 4:00-5:00
- Mental Health in a Time of Crisis, March 26, from 4:00-5:00 Video
- The Coronavirus Epidemic: State of the Science, March 25, from 4:00-5:00 Video
- Coronavirus: What Do We Know? What Do We Not Know? What Should We Be Doing? March 12,4:30–6 Video
Guided Mindfulness Sessions
Mindfulness @ BMC hosts weekly “Mind the Moment” guided meditations.
“Mindfulness can help us feel connected and get centered. Experiment with short bursts of mindfulness instruction, followed by mini meditations, led by a team of expert instructors.”
Tuesdays and Fridays from 8:30am to 8:50am (EST).
- To access the Tuesday session, visit https://zoom.us/j/946535238.
- To access the Friday session, visit https://zoom.us/j/580279161.