Graduate Medical Sciences is home to more than 900 students across 30 programs. Current students can obtain GMS information via the links below.
Finances and Tuition
- GMS Student Handbook
- Calendars and important dates
- Registration and Course Offerings
- Policies and Procedures
- Research, Thesis, Capstone and Dissertation
- Blackboard Learn
- Student Link
Student Resources, Housing and Forms
Health and Wellness
- Fuller Gym
- BU Wellness Program
- Student Health Services & Behavioral Medicine (w/ med campus hours)
- The Center for Anxiety & Related Disorders (CARD)
- BU Fitness & Recreation Center
- Health Insurance Information
Students in Graduate Medical Science find limitless opportunities both on and off campus.
- Graduate Medical Sciences Student Organization (GMSSO)
- Minority and International Scientists Organization (MISO)
- Biomedical PhD Student Organization (BPSO)
- Women’s Professional Development Committee (WPDC)
Who do I ask?
Have a question and not sure who to ask? Review our list of GMS staff by subject matter.