For all prospective Nutrition & Metabolism graduate students:
- We can accept GRE, MCAT or DATs. Use code 3087
- Pre-requisites: basic pre-med requirements (1 year of biology and chemistry, at least one semester of organic chemistry), some advanced coursework in biochemistry, cell and molecular biology, physiology and/or genetics is a plus. No specific coursework in nutrition is required. There is no specific major that we require.
- Research Experience is beneficial to your application; please describe in some detail if possible.
- No specific GPA requirement, but the most competitive applicants present at least B’s or better in advanced (junior/senior level) courses.
You will find answers to some of your basic questions about admission to the program by visiting the Frequently Asked Questions page. More general information for prospective students can be found at the Division of Graduate Medical Sciences.
For information about the Program, you may contact the Program Director, Dr. Lynn L. Moore at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Master’s Applications: Apply via GMS Portal
We are currently reviewing Master’s applications for the Fall 2017 semester. Although we offer rolling admissions, we strongly recommend that you submit your application and supporting materials as soon as possible:
- For Spring 2016 Enrollment – Rolling admissions
- For Fall 2017 Enrollment – Rolling admissions
- (apply early for best chance of scholarship)
A small number of scholarships are available for Master’s candidates who are accepted.
- All applications are centralized and must go through the Program in Biomedical Sciences . Apply by Dec. 1, 2016