BU OneDrive is only available to Faculty and Staff, not Students.
All faculty and staff have access to 1 TB of space on their BU OneDrives. Additional space may be requested. Your BU OneDrive integrates with many other Office 365 services, including Exchange, SharePoint, and Office Online. Your BU OneDrive is HIPAA compliant, and approved for confidential and restricted use data.
To get started, please click HERE.
Connecting OneDrive in Windows:
1. Open “File Explorer” in the taskbar.
2. On the left hand side of your File Explorer window, select “OneDrive”.
3. Enter you full BU email address, and select “Sign In”.
4. You will be redirected to a BU Login Page. Enter your Kerberos Password and Sign In.
5. Choose if you would like to backup and sync your local (Desktop, Documents, and Pictures) folders to your BU OneDrive folder. Then select “Continue”.
Proceed through to finish connecting your OneDrive Folder.