VPN instructions for Android devices
Using the VPN with Android devices (4.0 and above)
- Download the Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client from the Google Play Store on the Android Device.
- Once the application is installed, run the client to setup a connection. Click “Add VPN Connection” , use the following and then click Done.
- Description: BU
- Server Address: work2.bumc.bu.edu
- Certificate: Automatic (in Advanced Preferences)
- Next, tap “Done” to go back to the main screen of the app. Then tap “BU” to initiate the VPN connection and use your Kerberos username and password to login.