The Master of Science in Medical Sciences (MAMS) program is one of...
MA and MS Admissions
Any person who has completed all requirements for a baccalaureate degree from a recognized college or university, or with equivalent education, may apply for admission to the Division of Graduate Medical Sciences. The student may be required to make up any deficiencies in academic background by completion of specified courses without credit.
Applicants to every degree program offered by the Division of Graduate Medical Sciences must submit
- An official transcript of each college or university attended.
- A minimum of three letters of recommendation from faculty members in your proposed field
- A Personal Statement of not less than 200 words that describe your qualifications and the objectives of your intended educational program at the Division.
- Official results of the General Test of the Graduate Record Examination(GRE). (MAMS program also accepts MCATs; MAMS-Oral Health accepts DATs only).
AND as needed:
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) for applicants whose native language is not English
- International Student Data Form for international applicants