For Faculty & Staff
Your Faculty/Staff page provides access to employment, committee, and teaching resources as well as general GMS policies and codes of conduct.
You can learn about available campus services, policies and BU wellness and entertainment at the University’s Faculty Central Website. Additional University-wide policies, including policies on academics, employment, governance and ethics, finance and administration, information security, research and student life may be found at Boston University’s Policy Website.
GMS Polices and Procedures
- 2015-16 GMS Handbook (updated 8/2015)
- Academic Conduct Code (updated 8/2015)
- GMS Policies and Procedures (updated 6/2015)
- Code of Student Responsibilities
- Fair Expectations for Graduate Students (updated August 2014)
- University Conditions of Use and Policy on Computing Ethics
- Title IX and BU Policies
- International Students & Scholars Office
- GMS Minimum Technical Standards: Process
- GMS Minimum Technical Standards: Delineation of Responsibilities
- Academic Probation Letter Template
- Academic Dismissal Letter Template