This workshop will be dedicated to providing clarity to the pre-award and administrative process involving submitting an application to NIH. This includes, but is not limited to:
1. Identifying the correct funding opportunity.
2. Choosing the appropriate funding institute.
3. Interpreting guidelines.
4. Identifying applicable documents to prepare.
5. Electronic application creation.
6. The internal BU submission process and expectations.
Our goal of the session is to not only prepare and familiarize applicants with the multi-step submission process, but also provide assurance that submitting an F grant is not as overwhelming as it appears, and that BU has many resources to assist in the process.
After the presentation, there will be a break out session where members of the Proposal Development Office will prepare submission checklists appropriate to each student’s project and develop a budget.
*This event is in collaboration with Boston University School of Medicine: Proposal Development.
Register at: https://tinyurl.com/best101519
Date: October 15, 2019
Time: 2:30pm – 4:00pm
Location: 72 E. Concord St., Room L202