The Masters of Social Work and Masters of Mental Health Counseling internship offers a rich learning experience for second year students in these programs to learn from experienced clinicians treating our diverse patient population.
Internships are offered in a number of clinics, including:
- Integrated Behavioral Health (IBH
- Adult Outpatient Psychiatry
- RESTORE Center (if interested in PTSD)
- Child/Adolescent Outpatient Psychiatry
- Psychiatry Emergency Services
- Boston Center for Refugee Health and Human Rights (BCRHHR) *This placement offers flexible start and end dates
Applicants are required to submit a separate and unique cover letter for each program to which they apply. Applicants should demonstrate an understanding of the program’s focus and express their specific interest in the program’s population and level of care.
If you have questions, please reach out to the Director of Training and Social Work Development, Richy.Villa@bmc.org.
Applications are now closed for the 2024-2025 cycle.
Decisions by: March 31, 2024