The Masters of Social Work and Masters of Mental Health Counseling internship offers a rich learning experience for second year students in these programs to learn from experienced clinicians treating our diverse patient population.
Internships are offered in a number of clinics, including:
- Integrated Behavioral Health (IBH)
- Adult Outpatient Psychiatry
- Child/Adolescent Outpatient Psychiatry
- Outpatient Addictions Psychiatry
- Boston Center for Refugee Health and Human Rights (BCRHHR) *This placement offers flexible start and end dates
If you have questions, please reach out to the Director of Training and Social Work Development, Richy.Villa@bmc.org.
Applications open: January 1st, 2023
Application due date: January 31st, 2023
Decisions by: March 31st, 2023