PLEASE NOTE: Many of the documents allow you to type your information directly on the material and print it. In addition, some documents have interactive hyperlinks that allow you to click on the link to take you directly to that link. Adobe Acrobat Reader is needed to view and print these documents and can be downloaded for free at www.Adobe.com. You may tab between fields, or click over a field. Please be sure to exit all fields before printing, and once printed, please remember to clear all data.
- Social Security Number Reporting Form – BU log-in required
- Summer 2022 Graduate PLUS Loan Application (GMS and SPH students only)
- Identity and Statement of Educational Purpose Form – This document must be completed in presence of notary public, or Student Financial Services staff.
- Truth in Lending Self-Certification Form – This document must be signed by applicants and obtained by lenders before any credit-based education loans are disbursed.
- Federal Financial Aid Credit Authorization – Completing and submitting this form authorizes Boston University to hold excess funds.
- Visit Heartland ECSI for EFN, FADHPS, HEAL, HPSL, LDS, NSL, PCL and Perkins Deferment Forms.
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness Employment Certification Form – You may qualify for forgiveness of the remaining balance of your Direct Loans after making 120 qualifying payments on those loans while employed full time by certain public service employers.
- Guide to Your Boston University Financial Aid Award – pertinent information when reviewing your financial aid award.
- Incoming BUSM Guide to Your Boston University Financial Aid Award Supplement (incoming BUSM MD students only) – pertinent information when reviewing your financial aid award.
- Changes in Financial Circumstances Appeal Form – if there has been a change in your family’s financial circumstances in the last year.