Online training supports technology education by offering convenient, self-service materials for you to improve and enhance your technology skills at your own pace.
Online training options available to BU faculty and staff only:
- Microsoft E-Learning – free to current BU faculty and staff under our Microsoft Enterprise Agreement
Additional online training offerings:
- WordPress – how-to descriptions for many WordPress features and functions.
- Research Computing – self-paced tutorials developed by the staff at Scientific Computing & Visualization.
- Visix Digital Signage – numerous help videos covering everything from simple tasks for getting started to help with complex features. Visix also offers live online training sessions.
- Training Documentation – materials from some of the BU IT Help Center tutorials as well as training documents supplied by vendors.
- Security Awareness Training – a PowerPoint presentation designed to familiarize you with common computer security concerns and methods for avoiding improper exposure of critical University data.
- Microsoft Office Training Resources – a list of videos and sites to provide you helpful information for the Microsoft Office suite.
Interested in Classroom Training?
For additional training information, or if you have questions, comments, or recommendations on training, please contact the BUMC IT Service Desk. We are happy to discuss your training needs and suggest your best approach.