VPN instructions for iOS Devices (iPhone, iPad)
- Download the Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client from the App Store on your iDevice.
- Once the application is installed, run the client to set up a connection.
- Tap Connections -> Add VPN Connection.
- In the Server Address, type vpn.bu.edu/2fa.
- Tap Save. You will be prompted to allow VPN configuration on your iOS device.
- Slide the AnyConnect VPN from off to on (green color indicator).
- Next input your BU login name, Kerberos password and Second Password to log in.
- More information here how to use the ‘Two-Factor VPN’ with Duo Security.
- To disconnect, go back into the Cisco App and slide the AnyConnect VPN from on to off.