||Develop custom business applications and databases, assist with implementing vendor solutions and help create SharePoint Collaboration sites to meet the needs of the BUMC community.
||Faculty, Staff, Researchers, Departments
- Dedicated support personnel familiar with BUMC departments, locations and practices
- Integration with BU Authentication Services
- Access to centrally maintained authoritative University Data
- Consideration of each request’s alignment with current or proposed solution at each campus to leverage existing development
- Assistance via consultation meetings 8:30-5:00, Monday-Friday
- Knowledgeable cooperation with other BUMC groups including Boston Medical Center, the Department of Medicine, and BUMC departmental IT groups.
- Central management for applications
- Adaptation to changing client and business needs
- Operational sustainment planning and execution
- Presence at BUMC or membership in a BUMC group
- BU-owned computer/device or computer/device used for BU business
- Typically no direct charge to BU groups for approved projects
||Contact the Service Desk for more information.