BUGCP Webinars and Virtual Open House Sign up
Each summer and fall, the Boston University Genetic Counseling Program hosts a series of webinars and an open house. If you have questions or would like to connect with a member of our faculty, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2020 Admissions Webinars:
If you are interested to learn more about the BU Genetic Counseling Program, please plan to join Program Director, Kathleen Swenson, and current students for an informational webinar.
Monday, June 15th at 3pm EDT (Sign up is closed)
Wednesday, July 15th 12pm EDT (Sign up is closed)
Monday, August 17th 12pm EDT (Sign up is closed)
Tuesday, September 15th 8pm EDT (Sign up is closed)
Thursday, October 15th 6pm EDT
Thursday, November 12th 12pm EST
Sign up here. An email will be sent to you the day of the event with the link you will need to access the webinar.
BU Genetic Counseling Program Fall Admissions Virtual Open House: October 7th 5:30-7:00pm Eastern Time. Sign up here.
Additional virtual events to learn more about the genetic counseling profession: These are events BUGCP is aware of and would like to know you are aware of too. Enjoy!
- July 20th 1:00-3:30pm Eastern Time: Brigham and Women’s Hospital Genetic Counseling Virtual Career Day. Register here.
- July 22nd 9:00am-1:00pm Eastern Time: Yale Smilow Cancer Genetics and Prevention Program “Genetic Counselor for a Day”. Register here.
- August 6th 10:30am Eastern Time. Genetic Counseling Quarterly Case Conference hosted by MyGeneCounsel. Register here.
- October 24th 9-4:30pm Rare New England Annual Conference (virtual). Register here.
- October 15th: 10am-5pm Eastern Time: Nationwide Virtual Genetic Counseling Career Fair. Registration here.