Why Attend BU?
The Top 10 Reasons to Attend BU:
10) Boston University is located in the heart of Boston, a city known for its academic, cultural, commercial and historical influences.
9) The program is part of an all-inclusive medical campus with extensive educational facilities and opportunities to interact with a tremendously diverse patient population.
8) Rigorous academic program with elective coursework available in other disciplines.
7) Tremendous learning opportunities through innovative teaching, seminar, advocacy work and teaching experiences.
6) Interactions with other graduate students through the School of Medicine and Graduate Medical Sciences.
5) Exposure to the incredible genetic research community of Boston, including laboratories and research centers.
4) Opportunities to encounter daily clinical challenges with a diverse array of rotations on campus.
3) History of successful employment and board certification by program graduates.
2) A strong core faculty providing mentorship, guidance and support in a collaborative environment.
1) Exposure to more than 140 genetic counselors in Boston’s world class healthcare, laboratory, industry and research settings.