How to Apply
Applications for 2024 open September 1st and close May 17, 2024
Academic Requirements include:
- Possession of a baccalaureate degree from a US or Canadian institution.
- Two completed semesters of the following courses: General Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Biology, and Physics, all including lab.
- It is strongly suggested that additional upper level Biology courses (such as systems physiology and biochemistry) be completed prior to beginning the program.
- Submission of results of the Dental Admission Test
- The minimum admissions requirements are an undergraduate GPA of 2.9 with an DAT score of 17. Exceptions will be considered on a case by case basis.
Required applications materials include:
- Completed online application
- An unofficial college transcript*
- A copy of your DAT scores*
- A personal statement
- Three letters of recommendation (1 from a science professor)
- A $95.00 non-refundable application fee
We encourage you to submit an updated resume or cv including the number of hours you have spent at each activity/position. Include all activities, not just your dental-related experiences.
If you have applied to BU Goldman School of Dental Medicine and would like to submit a copy of your AADSAS application including your letters of recommendation, directions can be found here.
If you have OHS specific admissions questions please visit our Frequents Asked Question (FAQ) webpage.
Please visit the GMS Admissions page for more information.
* Official transcript will be required before matriculation.
Are you ready to apply to the OHS program? To get started on your application please apply here
Interested in learning more? Get to know our program by: If after exploring our website you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us.