Why Attend BU?
The Top 10 Reasons to Attend BU
1) Exposure to more than 140 genetic counselors in Boston’s world-class healthcare, laboratory, industry and research settings.
2) A strong core faculty providing mentorship, guidance and support in a collaborative environment.
3) History of successful employment and board certification by program graduates.
4) Opportunities to encounter daily clinical challenges with a diverse array of rotations on campus.
5) Exposure to the incredible genetic research community of Boston, including laboratories and research centers.
6) Interactions with other graduate students through the School of Medicine and Graduate Medical Sciences.
7) Tremendous learning opportunities through innovative teaching, seminar, advocacy work and teaching experiences.
8) Rigorous academic program with elective coursework available in other disciplines.
9) The program is part of an all-inclusive medical campus with extensive educational facilities and opportunities to interact with a tremendously diverse patient population.
10) Boston University is located in the heart of Boston, a city known for its academic, cultural, commercial and historical influences.