What Can I Attend?
Boston University Chobanian & Avedisian School of Medicine alumni, donors, and friends are welcome to join many events throughout the year, from webinars to lectures to social gatherings.
Upcoming Development Events
- BU Chobanian & Avedisian School of Medicine Class of 2027 White Coat Ceremony: August 1, 2023
- 2023 Keefer Society Dinner: April 27, 2023
- Edward Avedisian Professorships Installation: April 20, 2023
- Infectious Disease Research Panel: April 4, 2023
- Rebecca Lee Crumpler Symposium: February 8, 2023
- Alan and Sybil Edelstein Lecture Fund for Professionalism and Ethics in Medicine: November 30, 2022
- BU Chobanian & Avedisian School of Medicine Class of 2026 White Coat Ceremony: August 1, 2022
- David J. Salant, MD Professor of Nephrology Installation: June 15, 2022
- BU Chobanian & Avedisian School of Medicine Class of 2024 White Coat Ceremony: May 2, 2022
- 2022 Keefer Society Dinner: April 28, 2022
- Symposium on Race and Medicine & Louis W. Sullivan, MD, Professor of Medicine Installation: September 29, 2021
- Jerome S. Brody, MD Professor of Pulmonary Medicine Installation: September 14, 2021
- Corkey Professorship Installation: May 20, 2021
- 2021 Keefer Society Virtual Event: May 20, 2021
For more information on specific events, please contact the BU Chobanian & Avedisian School of Medicine Development Office.
See upcoming alumni gatherings here.