Grant Application Writer’s Workbook
NIH has fundamentally changed how proposals are written and reviewed. The Grant Application Writer’s Workbook (2010 NIH Version) will provide you with a proven strategy to enhance your chances of funding success.
The Workbook outlines a detailed, step-by-step approach to successfully address all of the recent changes in the NIH application format,
including how to:
- Be responsive to each of the five core-review criteria
- Write a strong Specific Aims page to catch reviewers’ attention
- Write the new Significance and Innovation subsections
- Address Background and Preliminary Studies now that they no longer constitute specific sections
- Make maximal use of the fewer pages allowed in the Research Plan
- Write the narrative for the new Personal Statement in the Biographical Sketch
- Describe how your research environment will contribute to the success of your project
- Project institutional commitment to you if you are an Early State Investigator… and more!
TO ORDER YOUR COPY, visit www.grantcentral.com
We also have Workbooks for NSF, and Any Agency. Visit our website and click on “Workbooks” for details.
Once you’re on our webpage, you may view Sample Pages and click “Add to Cart” to go to our secure ordering page. Thank you and please let us know if you have any questions or if we may be of assistance. Order your workbook online today!