Accommodations for Learning
How Do I Get Started?
Students who wish to request accommodations for learning at BUSM must schedule a meeting with Student Support Services.
To schedule an appointment please contact:
Office of Student Affairs
72 E. Concord St, Boston MA 02118
1. The student schedules an initial meeting with Student Support Services.
2. Student Support Services will work with the student to ensure that proper testing documentation has been completed.
3. The student will send the appropriate documentation to the Office of Disability Services on the Charles River Campus.
4. The Director of Disability Services will review the student’s documentation and send recommended accommodations to the Dean of BUSM for review and approval.
5. The Dean’s Office will send a letter of approval to the Office of Disability Services and Student Support Services.
6. Student Support Services will notify the student of the approved accommodations.
7. Student Support Services will notify the Course Directors at the beginning of each semester of approved accommodations for students.
8. Students are encouraged to initiate ongoing communication with their Course Directors re: their approved accommodations.
9. Students are responsible for monitoring their needs as they progress through the curriculum, and communicating with the Course Directors and Student Support Services.
10. All communication with Course Directors and Deans, is confidential.
We look forward to working with you!