Welcome from the Office of Student Affairs
- Guide medical students through their education at the School of Medicine;
- Facilitate an environment conducive to learning and the professional development of compassionate physicians;
- Ensure that all requirements for promotion and graduation are met, and that the standards of student performance meet the highest quality of medical education;
- Promote the development of skills for lifelong learning and respect for patients and colleagues;
- Proactively anticipate and address awareness and sensitivity to other cultures, religions, and beliefs; and
- Create a summative experience at Boston University School of Medicine that alumni will reflect upon with pride and gratitude.
This website promotes our mission by providing medical students important information to assist with their academic, personal and professional development.
Please note: Many documents on this web site are viewable using Adobe Acrobat Reader. This program is freely distributed and available on the Adobe web site.