National Center for Faculty Development & Diversity
Boston University is an Institutional Member of the National Center for Faculty Development & Diversity (NCFDD), effective August 30, 2018. The NCFDD is a nationally recognized, independent organization that provides online career development and mentoring resources.
Our institutional membership will provide access for all Boston University faculty, postdoctoral scholars, and graduate students to utilize NCFDD’s broad range of online virtual programs and resources, including:
- COVID-19-related material and support
- Weekly Monday Motivator
- Monthly Core Curriculum Webinars
- Monthly Guest Expert Webinars
- Access to Multi-Week Courses
- Access to Dissertation Success Curriculum for graduate students
- Private Discussion Forum for peer-mentoring, problem-solving, & moderated writing challenges
- Monthly accountability buddy matches
- Access to 14-Day Writing Challenges
- Access to the Member Library, which includes past webinar materials, referrals, and readings
To unlock your free Institutional Membership, please complete the following steps:
- Click here
- Choose your institution from the drop-down menu
- Select “Activate my Membership”
- Complete the registration form using your institutional email address (that e-mail address must include @bu.edu)
- Go to your institution email to find a confirmation/welcome email. Click “Activate Account” in the email.
If you have any questions about the membership, please feel free to contact Crystal A. Williams, Associate Provost for Diversity & Inclusion and Professor of English, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Any technical questions, meanwhile, may be directed to NCFDD via email at Membership@FacultyDiversity.org.