Resources and Policies
- The Communications Office is responsible for the development and implementation of a coordinated internal and external communications infrastructure to strategically capture, disseminate, and promote the School’s academic excellence, mission of service, and commitment to urban and international health.
- The Registrar’s office is responsible for the maintenance and management of all academic and attendance records for students and alumni. The office monitors student records to verify that all academic requirements for graduation are fulfilled.
- Behavioral Health is available on both the Medical Campus, and Charles River campus after hours and on weekends at (617) 353 3569.
Dean on Duty
- In the case of an emergency after hours and on weekends, medical students should page the Dean on Duty by calling (617) 638-5795 and sending a page to #4196 or sending a text page to pager #4196 through the pager directory.
BU Emergency Communications
- Call 911 first and then call BUPD at (617) 353-2121.
Additional help can be found by contacting:
Sexual Misconduct / Title IX
Exposure to Potentially Infectious Materials
Letters of Recommendation
Students may request a Dean’s Letter of Recommendation from the Student Affairs Deans for scholarship applications, applications or nominations to national student organization positions, research programs, etc.
Postgraduate Documents Request
- School graduates may request Medical Student Performance Evaluation (MSPE/Dean’s Letter) and a Letter of Explanation by completing the Postgraduate Documents Request form.