Infrared Imaging Core
Welcome to the Department of Microbiology Infrared Imaging for Quantitative Analysis Core.The Infrared Imaging for Quantitative Analysis Core was formed to give investigators access to the LiCor Odyssey CLx, an infrared imaging system for quantitative Western Blot analysis. It provides access to the machine and analysis software, as well as training for new users, and technical support when needed.
For more information about Infrared Imaging Core please contact Dr. Hisashi Akiyama – Lab (617) 358-9130 │Office (617) 358-1773.
The Odyssey CLx infrared fluorescent detection system offers multiple advantages over traditional chemiluminescent detection:
- A wide linear dynamic range while delivering accurate quantitative measurements.
- Multiplex detection, i.e. detection of strong and weak bands in one exposure.
- No need of multiple exposures.
- Sensitivity equal or greater than film.
- Cost savings – no dark room maintenance or film development costs.
- Environmentally friendly – no washes and chemical waste.
|LiCor Odyssey CLx Brochure||X-346||$14 per blot||24/7|
Ronald Corley, PhD
(617) 358-9177│ email@example.com
Hisashi Akiyama, PhD
Evans Biomedical Research Center (EBRC)
650 Albany St., X-Bldg., X346
Boston, MA 02118
Lab (617) 358-9130│Office (617) 358-1773│ firstname.lastname@example.org