Milestone Events and Programs
The Student Affairs Office (SAO) organizes many of the milestone events unique to medical students. Among them are the White Coat Ceremony, Match Day, Commencement, and Awards Ceremonies.
White Coat Ceremony for Class of 2026
- The Student Affairs Office is hosting a White Coat Ceremony for all MD candidates who began medical school in August 2020, when activities were fully virtual. This ceremony, on Monday, August 1 at 11 a.m., by invite-only.
- View the livestream here: https://livestream.com/accounts/14874320/events/10562723
White Coat Ceremony for Class of 2024
- The Student Affairs Office hosted a White Coat Ceremony for all MD candidates who began medical school in August 2020, when activities were fully virtual. This ceremony was held on May 2, 2022.
2022 Senior Send-Off and Awards Ceremony
- The luncheon included the Fourth-Year Awards Ceremony, as well as opportunity to recognize, mingle and thank the Field Specific Advisors that helped students select and match into a specialty.
- See the awardees and photos from the event on the 2022 Senior Send-Off page.
- The BUSM Commencement took place on Thursday, May 19, 3 pm, at the Track and Tennis Center.
- Match Day 2021 was celebrated virtually on Friday, March 19, 2021. You can view the toast online here.
- Please access the university’s Commencement 2021 website to view the Class of 2021’s virtual Convocation ceremony and graduation slides.
- The Fourth-Year Medical Student Awards recipients and congratulatory messages can be found here. The program can be found here.
- The 2021 White Coat Ceremony was held on August 2.