BUSM Students Enjoy the New Residence
The Medical Student Residence (MSR) is open for business. Filled to capacity with 208 student residents, the MSR is the place to be!
Better still, the MSR received LEED Gold certification for its sustainability efforts.
Boston University’s Office of Rental Property Management has put together a series of webpages with information about the MSR.
To donate specifically to the Student Residence Fund, use this secure form (select “Student Residence Fund” from the menu).
Gifts of all sizes are needed to maintain this much-needed residence and School for our medical students. The named gift opportunities include:
- School: $100 million
- Student Residence: $20 million
- Deanship: $5 million
- Professorship: $2.5 million
- Full Tuition Scholarship: $1.3 million
- Career Development Professorship: $1.25 million
- Clinical Skills and Simulation Center: $1 million
- Individual floor in the Student Residence: $1 million
- Research Fund: $100,000
- Scholarship Fund: $100,000
- Student Residence Apartment Suite: $100,000
Please contact the Development Office for additional naming opportunities.