Nomination Form: Distinguished Staff of the Month
A new Committee on Faculty Awards initiative recognizes staff who provide exceptional commitment and service to our Boston University School of Medicine (BUSM) community.
Eligibility: All BUSM staff and BMC staff who directly support the academic, teaching, and research missions of BUSM, (e.g., coordination of clerkship rotations) are eligible.
Criteria for nomination: Competitive nominees will have demonstrated some of the following:
- Contributing above and beyond the defined responsibilities of their positions
- Volunteering to support or participate in committees
- Involvement in BUSM services to the community
- Promotion of diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging
- Their professionalism
- Mentoring, advising, and nurturing peers or students
Who can nominate: Faculty, Students, and Staff.