Nomination Form: Distinguished Faculty of the Month
The Committee on Faculty Awards has established a new initiative to recognize faculty service to the BUSM community. All BUSM faculty are eligible for nomination.
Criteria for nomination: Though these criteria are not exhaustive, competitive nominees will have demonstrated some of the following:
- Strong teaching evaluations
- Service on BUSM committees, especially uncompensated committees with a substantial time commitment
- Advising of student organizations
- Mentoring leadership, as defined by joint publications with students or junior faculty
- Active promotion of diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging
Who can nominate: Faculty, Students, and Staff.