Boston University Medical Campus
Student Financial Services (SFS)
72 East Concord Street, Room A303
Boston, Massachusetts 02118-2526
Fax #: (617) 638-5116
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Financial Aid Administrator
Housing Resources Manager/
Senior Financial Aid Advisor
|Joseph F. Corbett
Systems Manager and Data Analyst
|Emir Morais, MPA
|Dennis Murphy IV
SFS is responsible for providing the following financial aid functions:
- Counseling for pre-admissions.
- Conducting orientation, debt management and consolidation programs.
- Administering institutional and federal aid programs.
- Certifying credit-based loan applications.
- Providing student financial need documentation to outside scholarship agencies.
- Conducting entrance and exit counseling sessions.
- Revising and re-evaluating student financial aid packages.
- Advising students about debt management issues.
- Making provisions for eligible students to receive advances for living expenses.
- Ensuring that all aspects of the financial aid process are completed or remedied thoroughly and accurately as determined by office, institutional and federal policies.