Boston University Medical Campus
Student Financial Services (SFS)
72 East Concord Street, Room A303
Boston, Massachusetts 02118-2526
FAX: (617) 638-5116
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
|School of Public Health
|School of Medicine
|School of Dental Medicine
Elayne M. Peloquin, Executive Director
Sherill Ashe, Financial Aid Administrator
Barbara J. Attianese, Housing Resources/Senior Financial Aid Advisor
Rashay Michelle Beldo, Receptionist
Sandia Chau, Assistant Director
Scott Harrison, Assistant Director
Emir Morais, Associate Director
Dennis Murphy IV, Assistant Director
Sarah Sears, Assistant Director
Joseph F. Corbett, Systems Manager and Data Analyst
SFS is responsible for providing the following financial aid functions:
- Counseling for pre-admissions.
- Conducting orientation, debt management and consolidation programs.
- Administering institutional and federal aid programs.
- Certifying credit-based loan applications.
- Providing student financial need documentation to outside scholarship agencies.
- Conducting entrance and exit counseling sessions.
- Revising and re-evaluating student financial aid packages.
- Advising students about debt management issues.
- Making provisions for eligible students to receive advances for living expenses.
- Ensuring that all aspects of the financial aid process are completed or remedied thoroughly and accurately as determined by office, institutional and federal policies.