The Alumni Medical Library Interlibrary Loan (ILL) Department provides loans of books, book chapters and journal articles for a base fee of $6 per each item ordered. You can view the ILL Web page for more information on this service. You can also submit an ILL request using this form.
The resource links below are made available to help you order documents directly from a variety of commercial suppliers if you choose NOT to use the ILL services of the Medical Library. Use these links to browse a variety of sites providing access to millions of scientific documents.
Document Delivery Suppliers
- British Library Document Supply Centre supplier of articles, conference papers, book loans, and more.
- Fiz AutoDoc supplies journal articles, patent documents, reports, conference papers, proceedings and other publications.
- IngentaConnect provides free online access and searching from a database of periodicals. From these titles you may order articles.
- Linda Hall Library books, journals, preprints, specified specs and standards, government documents, technical reports and conference proceedings. Over 1 million monographs, 40,000 serial titles, over 1 million technical reports and most industry and military standards.
- Penco Information Retrieval specializes in retrieving medical literature, scientific literature, law reviews and legal literature and patents.
- RightFind delivers over a million documents a year. Search CCC’s proprietary database of more than 60 million citations, comprising the world’s largest collection of scientific, technical and medical (STM) content. Credit cards are accepted.
- WTS Article Delivery is a not-for-profit outreach program of the University of Wisconsin-Madison Libraries. WTS has been providing document delivery and research services since 1965. Credit cards are accepted.