Request for Services
There are several ways to get IT support at BU Medical Campus:
Submit an IT Request
To submit an IT request, you will need a BU login and Kerberos password. If you do not have a BU login, you may call our Service Desk at (617) 638-5914 or click here to send us e-mail. Please be sure to consult our list of supported software.
Submit a general IT request or check on the status of a previously submitted request.
If your request pertains to one of the issues below, please follow the link to fill out the appropriate form:
- General IT Request- Requires BU login name and Kerberos password
- General IT Request- For non-BU account holders
- New Computer Setup Request
- Computer Repair Request
- Recycle Computer Equipment Request
- Network Printer Setup Request
- Request to obtain SAS (Faculty/ Staff)
- Request to obtain SAS (BMC)
- Adobe Connect Pro Request
- FreezerPro Request
Contact the Service Desk during normal business hours
- E-mail us to ask for help.
- Call us at (617) 638-5914.
- Visit the Service Desk on the 4th floor of Crosstown Center (801 Massachusetts Ave., Suite 485) on the BU Medical Campus