Request for Services
There are several ways to get IT support at BU Medical Campus:
Submit an IT Request
To submit an IT request, you will need a BU login and Kerberos password. If you do not have a BU login, you may call our Service Desk at (617) 358-1111 or click here to send us e-mail. Please be sure to consult our list of supported software.
If your request pertains to one of the issues below, please follow the link to fill out the appropriate form:
- General IT Request– Requires BU login name and Kerberos password
- General IT Request– For non-BU account holders
- Check the Status of a Submitted Request – Requires BU login name and Kerberos password
- New Computer Setup Request
- Computer Repair Request
- Recycle Computer Equipment Request
- Network Printer Setup Request
- Windows XP Upgrade Request
Contact the Service Desk during normal business hours
- E-mail us to ask for help.
- Call us at (617) 358-1111.
- Visit the Service Desk on the 4th floor of Crosstown Center (801 Massachusetts Ave., Suite 485) or on the 11th floor of the Medical Library (72 E. Concord St. Room 1109) on the BU Medical Campus