- AccessMedicine Multimedia
- Acland’s Video Atlas of Human Anatomy (2005)
This resource requires BU VPN if accessing from off campus
- Bates’ Visual Guide to Physical Examination (5th edition, 2014)
Streaming videos for physical examinations and history taking
- NCBI Video Vault (2013)
- Neurology Video Primer
- Journal of Visualized Experiments : JoVE
- JoVE Bioengineering
- JoVE Medicine
- JoVE Neuroscience
- Multimedia Manual of Cardiothoracic Surgery
Additional Video Resources
- Academic Video Online
Academic Video Online videos have limited public performance rights and may be screened by a public group that is not charged for the viewing, or transmitted on a closed-circuit system within a building or single campus.
- Acres of Skin
Describes experiments performed at Philadelphia’s Holmesburg Prison over decades, when inmates were subjected to frequently dangerous medical procedures without their informed consent.
- Anatomy Zone
- BioWeb Conferences
- CDC TV
Online consumer education videos on health topics, from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Scripts available as PDF documents.
- Cornell Department of Urology: Videos
- DAVE Project — Gastroenterology
Extensive collection of gastroenterology slides and videos from the Digital Atlas of Video Education.
- iBio Seminars
Free online video presentations of seminars on various biology research topics.
- Krasker Film/Video
Media source for BU courses: more than 18,500 films and videos on a variety of topics.
- MedEdPORTAL Submission Tutorial
- Medical Gross Anatomy: Surgical Videos
Video of various surgical procedures, from the University of Michigan Medical School.
- Medical Videos from NEJM
- MedlinePlus: Videos and Tutorials
- Multimedia from JAMA
- National Center for Macromolecular Imaging: Movies
- Pharmacology World
Series of videos to master key concepts of pharmacology.
- Swank Motion Pictures: Digital Campus
- The Power to Heal: Civil Rights, Medicare, and the Struggle to Transform America’s Health Care System (2018)
1-hour streaming video.
- Quality Care for Diverse Populations
Training program by the AAFP.
- TRANSforming Healthcare (2007)
17-minute streaming video.
- Video Tutorials for Anesthesiologists