- AccessMedicine Multimedia
- Acland’s Video Atlas of Human Anatomy (2005)
- Bates’ Visual Guide to Physical Examination (5th edition, 2014)
Streaming videos for physical examinations and history taking.
- NCBI Video Vault (2013)
- Journal of Visualized Experiments : JoVE
- JoVE Bioengineering
- JoVE Clinical and Translational Medicine
- JoVE Neuroscience
- Multimedia Manual of Cardiothoracic Surgery
Additional Video Resources
- Academic Video Online
Academic video online videos have limited public performance rights and may be screened by a public group that is not charged for the viewing, or transmitted on a closed-circuit system within a building or single campus.
- Acres of Skin
Describes experiments performed at Philadelphia’s Holmesburg Prison over decades, when inmates were subjected to frequently dangerous medical procedures without their informed consent.
- Anatomy Zone
- BioWeb Conferences
- CDC TV
Online consumer education videos on health topics, from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Scripts available as PDF documents.
- Cornell Department of Urology: Videos
- DAVE Project — Gastroenterology
Extensive collection of gastroenterology slides and videos from the Digital Atlas of Video Education.
- Digital Campus
- iBio Seminars
Free online video presentations of seminars on various biology research topics.
- Krasker Film/Video
Media source for BU courses: more than 18,500 films and videos on a variety of topics.
- MedEdPORTAL Submission Tutorial
- Medical Gross Anatomy: Surgical Videos
Video of various surgical procedures, from the University of Michigan Medical School.
- Medical Videos from NEJM
- MedlinePlus: Surgery Videos
- MedlinePlus: Videos and Tutorials
- Multimedia from JAMA
- National Center for Macromolecular Imaging: Movies
- Pharmacology World
Series of videos to master key concepts of pharmacology.
- The Power to Heal: Civil Rights, Medicare, and the Struggle to Transform America’s Health Care System (2018)
1-hour streaming video.
- Quality Care for Diverse Populations
Training program by the AAFP.
- Role of Trust in Physician Interactions With Minority Patients
- TRANSforming Healthcare (2007)
17-minute streaming video.
- Video Tutorials for Anesthesiologists
- “Am I Dying?” The Honest Answer
- A bold new way to fund drug research
- Biohacking – you can do it, too
- Bold New Way to Fund Drug Research
- Can the Damaged Brain Repair Itself?
- Cheese, Dogs, and a Pill to Kill Mosquitoes and End Malaria
- Could Tissue Engineering Mean Personalized Medicine?
- Depression, The Secret We Share
- Electric Rise and Fall of Nikola Tesla
- Gene editing can now change an entire species – forever
- His and Hers Healthcare
- How Childhood Trauma Affects Health Across a Lifetime
- How to Land on a Comet
- How to read the genome and build a human being
- How to Reduce Poverty? Fix Homes
- Humanity vs. Ebola. How We Could Win a Terrifying War
- Let’s Treat Violence Like a Contagious Disease
- Mental Health for All by Involving All
- Mystery of Chronic Pain
- Needle-Free Vaccine Patch That’s Safer and Way Cheaper
- New Way to Grow Bone
- One More Reason to Get a Good Night’s Sleep
- Paralyzed Rat That Walked
- Promise of Research with Stem Cells
- Religions and Babies
- Sanitation is a Basic Human Right
- Simple Power of Handwashing
- Singing After a Double Lung Transplant
- Single Biggest Health Threat Women Face
- Ten Myths About Psychology, Debunked
- The forgotten history of autism
- The next outbreak? We’re not ready
- The universal anesthesia machine
- Tool to Fix One of the Most Dangerous Moments in Surgery
- Toward a New Understanding of Mental Illness
- Toxic Baby
- What veterinarians know that physicians don’t
- Why Do We Sleep?
- Why I Live in Mortal Dread of Public Speaking
- Why We All Need to Practice Emotional First Aid
- Your Health Depends on Where You Live