MyPrint Now Available
MyPrint is a BU UID-based system that increases the print allotment to students from 100 sheets (200 double sided prints) to 250 sheets (500 double sided prints) per semester. MyPrint also provides BU faculty and staff 100 sheets (200 double sided prints) per semester.
Copies will be automatically added to user accounts each semester, and print jobs may be released by swiping a BU ID at any MyPrint station, whether in the Medical Library or at other locations on the Medical Campus or the Charles River Campus.
Please note that allocations will be reset each semester, and unused allocations will not carry forward. Print cards from the Medical Library’s old print system (Pharos) will no longer be active.
If the print quota is exceeded, or for all color printing, additional funds may be added through Convenience Points.
For information on using MyPrint from a laptop, see http://www.bu.edu/tech/services/cccs/printing/myprint/print-via-the-web/
Library patrons who are not BU students, faculty or staff will be required to print at a print/copy shop such as the FedEx Office—BU Medical Campus (715 Albany St.) or another location outside of the Library.
For more information on MyPrint please visit http://www.bu.edu/tech/services/cccs/printing/myprint/
For BMC/alumni/guests who still have cash value on print cards purchased from the old system (Pharos)
If you have a print card from the old system (Pharos), you will need to:
- Put your document(s) on a USB drive
- Present both your print card(s) and USB drive to the Library Computing Help Desk (INS 1109)
- The person at the Help Desk will check the database to determine the available balance on your old print card
- The person at the Help Desk will then print the document for you, and deduct the amount from your available balance
- The last day you will able to use your old print card is Friday, August 30, 2019.