This page is for the Graduates of Boston University School of Medicine.
Dean’s Letters (aka MSPE) may be required for students applying for Fellowships or for those re-entering the Match. Letters of Explanation may be required for state licensure boards.
Allow 2 to 3 weeks for turnaround time for all Dean’s Letter & Letter of Explanation requests.
- Request Dean’s Letter or Letter of Explanation
- if you are requesting multiple copies of your letter to be sent to program directors, please mail pre-printed address labels along with your request, as this makes the process more efficient.
- if applying for fellowship through ERAS – MIDUS, write “upload to MIDUS” under “Program Name” then submit the form to OSA (via fax or email) and provide MIDUS with email address – firstname.lastname@example.org
- we do NOT accept virtual signature
- Request Transcript (from Registrar’s Office)